Using an optional on-board Ethernet breakout connection, this allows for simple diagnostics and communication with the controller and other peripheral devices.
A freely programmable controller packed with I/O for centralized control
The ESX.3cm is a rugged control unit from STW built for use in harsh mobile applications. It offers a wide variety of input/output configurations, and also supports a multitude of programming environments such as C, logi.CAD, CODESYS, and MATLAB.
In addition to four CAN connections and an RS232 interface, an optional Ethernet interface with a dedicated connector is available. One CAN bus features a wake-up function and there is also an option for an RS485 interface.
- 56 analog and digital I/O
- 20 multi-functional inputs (functionality can be adjusted via software)
- Ability to register current, voltage, frequencies or digital switching conditions (events) at the input
- For systems which require a high switching capacity, a total of three power output groups are available with four or eight outputs
- Every group can provide up to 15A in total
- Actuators with higher power requirements can also be driven through parallel switching of several outputs within a group
- Separate System Supervisor with programmable Watchdog
- Proven development environments for C and CODESYS
- Full support of STW’s KEFEX configuration and update tool chain