Mobile Machine Displays
Make the next-generation upgrade in visibility on your mobile machines.
Watch the Video
View All Models
Crisp & High Contrast
Your apps always rendered in high detail
Up to 1920 x 720 Pixels
Up to 170 PPI
1100:1 Contrast Ratio 1
Mineral Clear Glass
Bright Where You Need It
Always Visible. Outdoor or In-Cab.
All models of the inSIGHT Display come standard with a backlight level of 1000 nits - ensuring visibility for either in-cab mounting or exterior usage on mobile machines machines where sunlight is at its harshest.
1000 Nit LED Backlight
Never Miss an Action
Customizable for Any Application Need
Customize the full RGB keys of the inSIGHT display to match your application design and branding guidelines. Each LED-backlit is individually controllable and fully configurable.
RGB LED Illuminated Keys
Visible at Every Angle
Ultra Wide Visibility for Your Applications
inSIGHT Displays from STW Technic all come standard with a viewing angle of 170° – keeping critical information in view for machine operators no matter where the display is mounted.
170° Viewing Angle
Optically Bonded 2
Always in View
Multi camera feed support for constant visilbity
The inSIGHT display can support up to 4 on-screen camera feeds - with no need for additional processing equipment. Everything happens on-board. Plus, with our "Bird's Eye View" feature coming soon, there will certainly be more to see.
Up to 4 Cameras Feeds
No additional modules required
Any Working Environment
Built tough to survive virtually any condition
Capable of operating in temperatures ranging from -30°C to 70°C, withstanding 30g of mechanical, shock, as well as an ingress rating of at least IP65 - this display is ready for nearly any environment you're going to throw it in.
IP65 + IP67 Protection Class
Mechanical Vibration & Shock Protection
Temperature Change Protection
Multiple Interaction Options
Choose the right display for your HMI needs
The inSIGHT display supports a multitude of interaction options - from the on-board illuminated keys, to a push-button rotary encoder, to the touchscreen itself. Your applications can be designed to fit any interaction option you choose.
Illuminated Tactile Keys
Push Button Encoder 3
Glove Touch Compatible 4
Engineered for Anything.
Empower your applications with best-in-class onboard processors.
i.MX 8X Processor @ 900 MHx 5
1 GB RAM + 8 GB Flash 6
Support up to 4 camera feeds
Lightweight. Robust. Solid.
Light in weight and compact in design - yet rugged and tough.
Powder coated aluminum cast housing
Models range from 1.1 lbs to 4.6 lbs
Custom housing colors available 7
Position Virtually Anywhere
Integration is easy - fit for nearly any location.
Compatible with RAM® Mount kits 8
In-dashboard mounting kits available
An incredibly versatile and compact display for any type of mobile machine
- Size: 4.3 in (95 x 54 mm)
- Resolution: 480 x 272 pixels (128 ppi)
- Contrast Ratio: 800:1 (typical)
- Cover Lens: Mineral clear glass
- Brightness: 1000 nits
- 8 RGB LED illuminated tactile keys (individually controllable and dimmable)
- Viewing Angle: 170°
- 1 x Camera feed
- Protection Class: IP65 + IP67
- Mechanical Vibration: IEC 60068-2-64:2008
- Mechanical Shock: EN 60068-2-27:2010-02
- Temperature Change: EN 60068-2-30:2010-04
- Temperature Shock: EN 60068-2-30:2010-04
- Processor: ARM® Cortex® A7 (i.MX 6)
- Memory: 256 MB RAM, 64 MB Flash, 8 kB FRAM
- Faceplate Material: Aluminum, black anodized
- Housing Material: Aluminum die-cast, powder-coated
- Dimensions: 147 x 128 x 27 mm
- Weight: ~1.1 lbs (~500 g)
- Compatible with RAM® Mount kits (B Size) and in-dash mounting kits
1. 1100:1 Contrast Ratio available for inSIGHT S12 model.
2. Optical bonding is standard on all inSIGHT S7 and S12 models. Not currently available on inSIGHT S4.
3. Push button encoder only currently available on inSIGHT S12 model.
4. Only compatible with touchscreen models of displays.
5. Standard for inSIGHT S7 and S12 models.
6. Standard for inSIGHT S7 and S12 models.
7. Custom housing colors and branding only available for orders that meet quantity minimums. Please contact our sales team for more information.
8. RAM® and RAM® Mounts are both registered trademarks of their owner National Products Inc. (NPI) in Seattle, Washington.