October 3, 2022
Reach 5.2.0 Update
This new feature allows users to easily clone collections found under the Library subsection.
Motion Wake-up Improvements
This new feature improves the motion wake-up functionality by allowing users to set the precise axis value to monitor in accelerometer. We also added the ability to wake devices from sleep using a CAN message (requires latest BSP and specific hardware variant).
Remote Firmware Management
This new feature adds a new modular mechanism for remotely updating firmware on TCG devices. You have the option of updating device firmware individually, or you can select multiple devices and update all firmware at once.
Release Notes – Reach 5.2.0
- Added the ability to clone collections.
- Improved the motion wake up mechanism, by allowing users to configure which axis to use in the accelerometer for motion wake detection.
- Added support to wake up devices from sleep with a CAN message. (Requires latest BSP update and specific hardware variant).
- Added a modular remote firmware update mechanism for TCG devices.
- Fixed an issue when refreshing on the device connect page caused an error.
- Fixed an issue that caused the device name to not wrap within the pop-up menu.
- Fixed an issue where a device was showing GPS connected status when it had no signal.
- UI improvements to better support profile bulk actions menu in mobile devices.
- General usability improvements.
Release Notes – Reach Edge 3.3.0
- Added support for BSP/firmware remote update mechanism.
- Added the ability to send BSP information to the Reach portal (required for Reach firmware update feature).
- Added the ability to recover from an interrupted reach_edge update.
How Reach Works
Learn more about the capabilities and features of our best-in-class Remote Asset Manager.
Already a User?
Visit the portal and start using the latest features.